Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church is at 7 West 55th Street in midtown Manhattan, on the northwest corner of Fifth Avenue. If you need a lift on Sunday morning, contact our Transportation Committee.
In addition to Sunday worship, we invite you to visit our Sanctuary and Chapel during the week. Please enter at the 55th Street entrance between 9 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church is located within walking distance of a number of subway stops:
- Take the R, N, or Q trains to the Fifth Avenue station, which will bring you to Fifth Avenue and 60th Street. From there, walk south (away from Central Park) along Fifth Avenue to 55th Street.
- Take the E train to 53rd Street/Fifth Avenue and walk two blocks north on Fifth Avenue.
- Take the F train to 57th Street, exit onto Sixth Avenue and walk south to 55th Street. Make a left and walk one block.
- Take the B, D or E trains to Seventh Avenue, exiting at 53rd Street and Seventh Avenue. Walk two blocks north on Seventh Avenue, then two blocks east along West 55th Street.
Please be advised that the subways may run on an irregular schedule on holidays and weekends. Visit www.mta.info for more information or service advisories.
We have an arrangement for discounted parking with a garage at 51 West 56th Street (between Fifth and Sixth Avenues, the second garage on the left). Your parking ticket must be validated at our security desk to receive the discount. Rates are $9 on Saturdays and Sundays for up to 10 hours, and the same price for weekday evenings. SUVs are charged $10 extra, bringing the total to $19.
- Take the M57 bus to the corner of Fifth Avenue and 57th Street.
- Take the M5 bus to Fifth Avenue and 55th Street.